Promotion of International Relations through Culture, Education & Sports as
- 1) Senior Programme Coordinator with Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti
- 2) Advisor, CONFEDERATION OF N.G.O'S OF RURAL INDIA, Founded by Shri Mohan Dharia ji. CNRI is a confederation consisting of nearly 7000 N.G.O'S spread throughout India, with the objective of strengthening and facilitating their working at the grassroot level for integrated development of the rural India.
- 3) President, Delhi State, and National General Secretary, Rashtriya Yuvak Parishad
- 4) Trustee, Society for Communal Harmony
- 5) Secretary General, Korfball Federation of India
- 6) General Secretary, Unity International Foundation
Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti
As Sr. Coordinator (Programs) organized various seminars and symposiums on “PEACE & NON VIOLENCE”. Also organized a Global convention in the year 2004, with the cooperation of Shri Venkataraman (former President of India), Mr. Richard Weizsaecker (Former President of Indonesia) and Mr. Justice Muhmmad H. Rahman (former Chief Justice of Bangladesh). Held various discussions on matters of Disarmament, Peace, Fight Against Terrorism and Promotion of Universal Brotherhood as well as on the Gandhian Concept of World Peace.
Confederation of N.G.O's of Rural India
Founded by Shri Mohan Dharia ji.CNRI is a confederation consisting of nearly 7000 N.G.O'S spread throughout India, with the objective of strengthening and facilitating their working at the grassroot level for integrated development of the rural India.
Rashtriya Yuvak Parishad
(Having units in most states of India)
As National General Secretary and President (Delhi State) organized various programs on issues like FEMALE FOETICIDE, COMMUNAL HARMONY and many others.